Drinking water treatment: Laneuville - Nimbermont - Bougnimont (Libramont) sites
type of marketPublic
Work period 2014-2016
exelio realized the design, the implementation and the commissioning of the water treatment installations of 3 sites of the municipality of Libramont supplying the networks of Laneuville, Bougnimont and Nimbermont.
The water treatment consists of calcocarbonic equilibrium by passage on a calcite bed (CaCO 3 ) and disinfection by chlorination (NaOCl).
The treated flows are :
- L_ : 30 m³/h
- B_ : 15 m³/h
- N_ : 10 m³/h
exelio realized 100% of this project “design & built” namely :
- Chemical sizing ;
- Hydraulic sizing ;
- Establishment of P&ID, guide plans and detail plans;
- Selection and procurement of EM equipment;
- Realization of the stainless steel piping ;
- Realization of the power and automatism boxes;
- Realization of the ” HMI ” control interface;
- Hydraulic and electrical assemblies and connections;
- Electromechanical commissioning ;
- Process commissioning ;
- Operation until the announced performance is achieved.
An annual process monitoring contract completes exelio’s mission in order to allow the municipality to make the most of the tool.