Boiler room work phase II
type of marketIndustry
Work period 2015-2016
In order to demolish the oldest buildings on the Coca-Cola site in Chaudfontaine, the existing steam boiler room had to be moved entirely. At the same time, exelio studied different feasible ways to improve the efficiency of the existing installation. After several proposals and exchanges with Coca-Cola, exelio carried out the following work (while ensuring the continuity of steam production):
Natural gas piping to supply the new boiler room:
- Creation of a new natural gas line of 160 m – DN125 and DN100 ;
- Acceptance by an approved body.
- Reduction of the length of the steam network piping
- Reduction of the length of the condensate return network piping
- Condensate tank overpressure;
- Installation of a new thermal deaerator;
- Installation of a new blowdown preventer;
- New steam manifold.
Management of the operation:
- Acceptance of new equipment and steam piping by an approved body and
certification for automatic management of the boiler room type 72h ;
- Automatic purge management.