One (1) Site Manager
As a Site Manager, you are in charge, in collaboration with the project managers, of the smooth running of our electromechanical sites.
You are the key contact person for our field teams, our subcontractors and our engineering partners.
In collaboration with the project managers, you are responsible for safety on our ACV** sites.
Your profile :
- You have an electromechanical training or have 5 years or more of professional experience in the management of construction sites in special techniques;
- You have a valid VCA** ‘operational framework’ diploma;
- Safety at work is a priority for you;
- You love to move : more than half of your services will be carried out on our sites located throughout Wallonia;
- You are comfortable with the Office suite and writing reports;
- Curious by nature, you are highly motivated and always want to learn more;
- You are organized, autonomous in carrying out your tasks and enjoy working in a team;
- You are meticulous and quality oriented .
Our values are :
Efficiency, simplicity, speed, reliability, loyalty and freedom to innovate.
Our offer :
- A full-time job;
- Exciting work in the service of the environment and for the benefit of future generations within a young , passionate , dynamic and resolutely forward -looking company;
- A stimulating and fulfilling work environment;
- The possibility of adopting flexible hours ;
- Attractive compensation with extralegal benefits and a bonus linked to results.
Send your application (CV + cover letter) to the following address: email@example.com